Evil Dead

Eddieim demo warlock (DECLINED)

eddieim

Eddieim demo warlock (DECLINED)

Post  eddieim on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:43 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Eddieim

2. RACE AND CLASS: undead warlock

3. a) MAIN SPEC: (for this area, go to http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?,,12213#, use the talent calculator and give us a link of your actual specc you're using.Put also the glyphs you are using for that specc. Bear in mind that if you dont put anything, you will lower your chance to be accepted.)this is my pve spec http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#f3CufrUHDILQZ,,12213

b) OFF SPEC:(same as above.Write for both speccs if it's for PvP or PvE)
    this is my pvp spec http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?warlock#YhDqIrMLPJvEQ,,12213

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? both professions are full and they are: alchemy and herbalism

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: no

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 27

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? central america

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? -6 GMT

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 3-4 hrs
    Tuesday: 3-4 hrs
    Wednesday: 3-4 hrs
    Thursday: 3-4 hrs
    Friday: 3-4 hrs
    Saturday: 3-4 hrs
    Sunday: 3-4 hrs

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 3yrs

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? yes

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? well i actually prefer both because i enjoy the tactics that involve pve and i love kicking alliance ass on pvp. hehehe

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? carbonite, bartender, dr damage, omen, critline,dbm, atlas,elitist,recount,

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? not that i know of

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)private servers

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: all vanilla raids and dungeons

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: all tbc raids and dungeons

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: all wotlk raids and dungeons

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? because i have heard that is a new growing guild and all members are helpful and i would really like to join cause it seems like a nice guild not like other horde guilds that are really retarded.

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? u can expect me to help guild in raids and on anything they need me for.

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? i would really like to be accepted because i am a responsible player, true to the cause, experienced player, helpful and good player.

Frostchika

Re: Eddieim demo warlock (DECLINED)

Post  Frostchika on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Since our dps spots are pretty much full, and you being rude in game together with your cocky attitude, made me to give you a negative vote, even tho your english is good.

DeadLock

Post  DeadLock on Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:49 am

eddieim wrote:
    experienced player, helpful and good player.

Really??? I think you don't have a clue about you class. You didnt upgraded to full the best talent demo locks have: "Decimation"; plus you dont have any point in "Nemesis" and "Bane", but you puted points in "Demonic Resiliance" and some other usless talents.
    Off topic: with your PVP spec i bearly think you can kill someone on BGs.
    All in all ma'man, learn you class first, and unfortunately a big Thumbs Down.
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:32 pm

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:39 pm