Evil Dead


    Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Share

    Hawtie

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-04-22

    Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Hawtie on Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:44 am

    1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:
    Hallie

    2. RACE AND CLASS:
    Blood Elf - Paladin

    3. a) MAIN SPEC: (for this area, go to http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?,,12213#, use the talent calculator and give us a link of your actual specc you're using.Put also the glyphs you are using for that specc. Bear in mind that if you dont put anything, you will lower your chance to be accepted.)
    I haven't got the glyphs, and these are not my talents, but some I made up right now as I don't PvE atm on horde, but it would be something like this I'd use.


    b) OFF SPEC:(same as above.Write for both speccs if it's for PvP or PvE)
    I'll be speced for Holy PvP in my offspec.


    4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?
    Enchanting 450.
    Engineering 391

    5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: (We don't Like multiguilding, your alts on horde side have to be in the same guild.)
    I got shitloads of alts due to the recent char transfers, but I'm not really playing any of them as I spend most of my time otherwise on Alliance. On Alliance I was in Sapped until a month ago where I switched to LD. My main there is Kathelyn and my primary alt is Camilla. Some of you might also know me as Hawtness.

    6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
    I'm 23, 24 the 12th of May.

    7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
    I'm from Denmark.

    8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY?
    GMT+1

    9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

    Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: -
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Friday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +/-, depends.

    10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: ~5
    Tuesday: ~5 (Spend on Alliance, raiding with LD)
    Wednesday: ~5
    Thursday: ~5
    Friday: ~5 (Spend on Alliance, raiding with LD)
    Saturday: ~5-10
    Sunday: ~5-10 (Sometimes spend on Alliance, raiding with LD)

    I play an approx of +5 hours each day, most likely more in the weekends, it depends on my real life and the amount of homework/parties I've got ahead.

    11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?
    I've been playing WoW since Vanilla, I started my wow carrier for good back on BB/FS.

    12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?
    Yes and yes.

    13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:( Are you willing to take advices from your officers and guild master about your gemming, gear and mistakes in raid.)
    Of course, though I've done holy paladin on both retail and M4A downing most on HC, so should have most of it under controle.

    14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?
    I like both, no preferences, I do whatever my friends do.

    15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?
    I'm using shitloads of addons, but the one I like the most is x-perl, and I'd never play without it.
    Besides that then I've got a lot of addons which is PvP based and a lot which is PvE based.
    For PvE I'd like to highlight BigWigs (It's like DBM, just better)

    16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
    Gemle might, otherwise I don't really know much members here since I haven't played horde since FS. Back then I was in SoW, so if there are any old SoW's out there /wave.

    EDIT: Just noticed a few LD's are in here too, so they might vouch too =)

    17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? (TELL US ALSO IF IT'S RETAIL(OFFICAL WOW) OR FROM SOME PRIVATE SERVER)

    RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:
    Everything possible, not everything done back in Vanilla though, as I was a poor newbie back then.

    RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:
    Cleared everything, of course, as this was my primetime in wow.

    RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:
    Cleared everything, including LK25HC on my Alliance rogue. On retail I've done most of ICC25HC as a paladin healer.

    18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:
    Holy light, 'nuff said, if this doesn't work then bubbleheart and /goodbye!

    19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM?
    SoW was never remade, atleast not as a good guild like in the old days, so basicly never left it.
    Sapped Girls Cant Say No is a long story, but after being there for 6 years it simply died, the amazing feeling of being in Sapped had disappeared so I decided to switch to LD.

    20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?
    Because I enjoy both PvP and PvE, and Evil Dead seems like a succcessfull guild in both fields.

    21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
    A great guildmade who's doing what she can to perform her best while also being a nice person.

    22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?
    I don't think so.

    23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS?
    wut

    24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"?
    5


    - Camilla

    P.S, sorry for gaying up the topic, but I find it a lot easier to read with some colours and bold font.


    Edit to reply:

    Hawtie wrote:24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"?
    Around 9001, and I know I'm right, always been godlike at math.
    Come on, tell me you read some of the previous applications made. We don't joke when it comes to recruiting. See, not a joke.

    Nah, I didn't, I only saw a who made topics, 'cause the name "Camilla" is also registered on the forum :@
    - Oh, and Bloodfang ftw!


    Last edited by Anubis on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:32 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Math =))
    avatar
    Frostchika

    Posts : 103
    Join date : 2013-02-09

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Frostchika on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:16 am

    Thumbs up spammer.
    avatar
    Crix

    Posts : 81
    Join date : 2011-06-20

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Crix on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:55 am

    Let me start things off by saying your use of contractions made me orgasm. No joke men !1!11!!!1! Your grammar alone could make me send you my bank account info without thinking twice. Now, lets get on with the bussiness.

    I don't mind you using BBCode, as a matter of fact I commend you for a work well done.

    Being a holy paladin puts your class on the top of the "most wanted" list this guild currently covets. Now, our guild holds a standing reputation of not playing any healers in battlegrounds but we may work that out.

    Your talents are very good and I have absolutely no objection whatsoever.

    22nd question is where you should tell us something about yourself as a person, nothing too elaborate but nothing to scarse either.


    Hawtie wrote:23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS?
    wut
    Damn... and you got so many things going your way.

    Hawtie wrote:24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"?
    Around 9001, and I know I'm right, always been godlike at math.
    Come on, tell me you read some of the previous applications made. We don't joke when it comes to recruiting. See, not a joke.

    I am going to give you a thumbs up, but it's not me who decides your fate, the officers are.





    *fine print* This is just because you liked my rogue's bloodfang set.


    _________________
    avatar
    tiffane

    Posts : 48
    Join date : 2013-02-18
    Age : 25
    Location : POLAND

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  tiffane on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:49 am

    Hawtiee!!


    Thumbs Up for Camilla!SmileSmile She's gonna kick your ass.

    avatar
    Crix

    Posts : 81
    Join date : 2011-06-20

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Crix on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:04 am

    You don't need to put your replies in by editing your application, this isn't Sapped forum. You can just post it in the thread.

    Furthermore, by "previous applications" I meant in general, not yours specifically, because I have no knowledge of you ever applying, and I believe I am correct. It is my opinion that checking other people's applications before you make yours is a good chance of seeing what do the people who decide your status approve of and what they frown upon. Write that down.

    We don't look kindly on people who make jokes in their application sheet, that was the point I tried to make. "2+3" question is a perfect test for that.


    _________________

    Hawtie

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-04-22

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Hawtie on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:04 am

    Crix wrote:You don't need to put your replies in by editing your application, this isn't Sapped forum. You can just post it in the thread.

    Furthermore, by "previous applications" I meant in general, not yours specifically, because I have no knowledge of you ever applying, and I believe I am correct. It is my opinion that checking other people's applications before you make yours is a good chance of seeing what do the people who decide your status approve of and what they frown upon. Write that down.

    We don't look kindly on people who make jokes in their application sheet, that was the point I tried to make. "2+3" question is a perfect test for that.

    Alright then I'll reply here I guess. You're correct, I've never applied anywhere before. Anyway, I'm making the application based on what I find correct, not what others do, and 2+3 seems like a joke.

    Oh, and also, I find it weird replying in your own application, as I've been used to people not being able to for 5 years, that's the reason why I did it =).
    avatar
    Zerg

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2011-06-23

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Zerg on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:19 am

    I don't like your talents, other answers seems fine to me. Thumbs Up!


    _________________
    avatar
    Maggnus

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2011-06-19

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Maggnus on Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:38 am

    I see nothing wrong here.You did put effort into this application. However, if you only wanna be here casualy, then you have no place here.Based on your answers, something tells me that you just want to be a part of this guild, and do nothing.For this reason i am struggling to give you a thumbs up.So, i would like to hear more from you.Feel free to reply on this and tell me if i am wrong on my assumption.


    _________________
    avatar
    Mindless

    Posts : 58
    Join date : 2013-02-28
    Age : 23
    Location : Algeria

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Mindless on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:18 am

    CAMMILA WUT ?

    THUMBZ UP

    Hawtie

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2013-04-22

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Hawtie on Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:38 am

    Rudra wrote:I see nothing wrong here.You did put effort into this application. However, if you only wanna be here casualy, then you have no place here.Based on your answers, something tells me that you just want to be a part of this guild, and do nothing.For this reason i am struggling to give you a thumbs up.So, i would like to hear more from you.Feel free to reply on this and tell me if i am wrong on my assumption.

    I'm not planning on being casual, otherwise I might as well just stay in the guild I am in now. I always try to show up for raid whenever I'm avaible to. So basicly, I wouldn't had applied here, if my plan was to go casual.
    avatar
    Maggnus

    Posts : 120
    Join date : 2011-06-19

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Maggnus on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 am

    See to it that it isn't otherwise of what you say.

    Thumbs up.


    _________________
    avatar
    Brohoof

    Posts : 44
    Join date : 2013-01-14

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Brohoof on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:22 am

    Hello. I'm just gonna go ahead and ACCEPT you, so you don't wait too much because it seems you are gonna be accepted due to popular demand, but Anubis will just lock it later and kind of finalize it. Whisper an officer ingame for an invite.
    avatar
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 203
    Join date : 2011-06-19

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Soulstealer on Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:31 am

    ACCEPTED


    _________________

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hallie, Holy Paladin (ACCEPTED)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:34 am