Evil Dead

Xipo/Elmina (ACCEPTED)

Drente

Xipo/Elmina (ACCEPTED)

Post  Drente on Wed May 29, 2013 11:54 pm

Greeting to all

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Xipo

2. RACE AND CLASS: Tauren Shaman

3. a) MAIN SPEC: PvE Enhancement http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#dpU7nQngeY4zZ,O9rHOR,12213

b) OFF SPEC: PvP Enhancement http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#9aSjK__m4ndrR,6yNHOR,12213

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?
    Tailoring 450 and Herbalism (For Lifeblood ability)

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Elmina Blood Elf Paladin i have great tanking gear with her. I want to tank on raids, is my favorite character. Also i have Leli Shadow Priest around 5.7 gs

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
    Macedonia

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY
    (GMT+01:00) Same as realm

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:(Check with + if you are able or - if you arent.Please note that these are the realm times)

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 3-4
    Tuesday: 4-5
    Wednesday: 3-4
    Thursday: 3-4
    Friday: 4-5
    Saturday: 5-6
    Sunday: 5-6

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?
    Since i was a kid maybe 6/7 years

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?
    I am the original™️ ©️

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:( Are you willing to take advices from your officers and guild master about your gemming, gear and mistakes in raid.)
    Of course i am good soldier.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?
    On this server i prefer PvE because there are a lot of spaintards in the horde and they don't know to play ...

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?
    Only DBM addon

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?
    Probably not

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE? I have a lot of experience and i know all tactics for the bosses. On this sever i first killed LK with Murders of Holies i was their member a long time... We almost kill it on Heroic too.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:
    I have played on original server so i am pretty well experience in vanila. I done it all dungeons hundred times

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: Also in TBC i played on original server i lvled 70 with Shamy and that was my last expansion on original servers then i went underground Smile

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Icc 10/25 normal/Heroic, ToC, Ulduar, Naxx

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: The rotation i use is very simple. Basically, just use stormstrike, lava lash, and flame shock whenever they are off cooldown, and use lightning bolt or chain lightning whenever maelstrom has 4-5 stacks. I want to be dps with my shamy, but it's also great pleasure for me to tank with my pala. I love that.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM?
    Murders of Holies. I was inactive for a half year. I start now because i have a lot of free time and i joined one random guild can't even remember the name Smile

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?
    To raid with normal people not some indians Very Happy

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
    Good raids and lot of fun

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? I'm raiding on Wowreach with Murders of Holies too. If have free spot on main raids, i  want to raid with my pala tank but it's also fine to come with my shamy.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS?
    You tell me...

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"?
    50/10

cheers
    Crix

Re: Xipo/Elmina (ACCEPTED)

Post  Crix on Thu May 30, 2013 2:55 am

Drente wrote:
    18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: The rotation i use is very simple. Basically, just use stormstrike, lava lash, and flame shock whenever they are off cooldown, and use lightning bolt or chain lightning whenever maelstrom has 4-5 stacks.

Well, actually enhancement doesn't have a specific rotation, and it's definitely not very simple. You shouldn't refresh flame shock while it's still lasting on the target because it's a loss of dps, try switching between flame and earth, because stormstrike gives you that nature damage increase debuff on the target and flame shock lasts almost exactly two cooldown periods.

Related to your talents, you should have Ancestral Knowledge full because of Mental Dexterity and Mental Quickness. Furthermore, Static Shock should be 3/3 because it improves the proc rate of lightning shield hits and gives you 9 orbs, so you don't have to waste a 2 global cooldowns refreshing it.

Drente wrote:22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? I'm raiding on Wowreach with Murders of Holies too. If have free spot on main raids, i want to raid with my pala tank but it's also fine to come with my shamy.

That could be a problem if the raids take place at the same time. I noticed you checked "+" on every period of each day. So, unless you raid on Wowreach in the mornings, you better correct this.

Drente

Post  Drente on Thu May 30, 2013 3:22 am

I wanted to explain short how i play. Of course i use earth shock in combination with flame. But i need to write 1 page if i need to write everything...

About the Talents i don't know what is best combination. Tell me what you think its best combination because i also need Elemental Devastation, Call of Flame, Improved Fire Nova and Elemental Fury... Make list on talent.mmo i want to see.

Check this one
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?shaman#9flDOQ4gGU2Io,O9rHOR,12213

I decided to quit Wowreach server because Murders of Holies will move on another server with Cata...
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer on Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:49 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:28 pm