Post  Sweetangel on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Chohandra

2. RACE AND CLASS: Blood elf, Hunter

3. a) MAIN SPEC: Marksmanship PVE

> http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#ZsFhVjYxaDZQ7,,12213

b) OFF SPEC: Marksmanship PVP
    > http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?hunter#fQ0dktIPvs9wn,wY6,12213

Glyphs:

a) Main spec glyphs: Glyph of Steady shot, Glyph of Serpent sting, Glyph of Killing Shot.
    b) Off spec glyphs: Glyph of Steady shot, Glyph of Serpent sting, Glyph of Killing Shot. I'm using the same Glyphs.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?
    Actualy i 've no proffessions at the moment, but i'ill lvl Jc,Tailoring.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS:
    Yes. Sweetangel blood elf Retribution paladin i'ill ask guild master about off spec if you need hpaladin's or protection ones.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 16 Years old

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? I'm from tunisia

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? Gmt+1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:Yes

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: Working on Monday(Supermarket waiting me)
    Tuesday:24/24
    Wednesday:24/24
    Thursday:24/24
    Friday:24/24
    Saturday:24/24
    Sunday:24/24

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? I can't remember. Because i've got stopped when i got bann on my priest in alliance side and changing server's and stuff, now i came back around 1 year ago.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes i'm.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM: Of course i'ill.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? PVE of course.

I like to do  PVP as well in the future. But have a look at the state our server is in. As in, a lot of people are nearly, if not, fully wrathful geared. I mean, not the usual suspects anymore. You can see people with odd, obviously random names like ‘Arena’, ‘Pvpmasta’ (if im not wrong), and some odd random ones like ‘Ghrghr’ or something of that sort. Its as though theyrolled their faces on the keyboard lol… I mean clearly those people make these characters, just to wintrade in arenas, to quickly get wrathful gear. That just grinds my gears. And I can understand why people like Loneliness is getting so riled up about it. So with that, I gave up on arenas, trying to compete with , all these people… However, I do still like BGs, I dunno why, just running around, finding some hordie to kill. Doesn’t matter if you get ganked, or you and some others ganking a hordie.

And as for PVE, as always, I love to raid with people, unless however they’re those numbskulled, silent ones who just never ever respond to what you say, or when you ask for one lousy buff…. But still, PVE is the way to go for me, you get to socialize, other than guild chat, and the ever so nonsense/spam filled Global Chat… Plus, I really like to run raids in dungeons we don’t frequently go to, compared to PoS/FoS, I mean, we’ve all runned like nearly hundreds of it, get so freaggin bored of it. But what to do, we need those damned EoTs rite.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Yes i'm wich are: Recount, DBM, Prat, Bartender, Sexy Map, Omen, X-Perl, TidyPlates and some other small ones.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Dunno about that part of questions.

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: None.

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: On private servers, Karazhan, Hyjal Summit, Tempest Keep, Gruul’s Lair, Magtheridon’s Lair, SCC, Black Temple, Sunwell Plateu (up till KJ)

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: Naxxramas, Vault of Archavon,Onyxia’s Lair , Ulduar (not all bosses), Toc10n+hc/25n , icc10 normal+hc cleaned (defeated lk) on Dispersion-wow, Icc25 nromal until Sindragosa about hc mode until Blood-Queen Lana'thel on molten-wow.

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE: As MM hunters PVE Style(Rotation): First of all Hunter's mark on the boss (before the fight even started), afterwards Missdirect, Serpent Sting -> Chimera Shot -> Aimed Shot -> 4x Steady Shot (5x if Rapid is activated) and all over again.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM? None.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Ok seriously not to carry balls here, I think Evil is the most well organized guild, hands down, in  PVE. In raids, on weekends especially, we get to see like 25 people in ICC, unlike any other guilds. Clearly members of Evil, such as Anubis, Sweshy, Brohoof and others (raided wit hthen a couple of times, in pugs), are all experienced in what to do and expect in a raid. It is clear that the guys here are all experienced, and matured enough to run things, which I really respect.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Well, one thing is sure for certain, I’ll definitely be on for graids/raids. Im online pretty often, very much so in fact (got free time as for now). No im not a quiet, dull person. I’ll interact with people if they speak to me, and I’m not one of those who just ignores someone if they whisp me. I may make mistakes here and then in raids or what not (I’m human anyways….), but I’ll definitely learn from mistakes. And with the experience I get, I will try, to the best of my abilities, in raids expecially, to explain to people some simple tactics and most importantly, to be calm.., Frankly, all pugs that I get into, the leaders’ just go all crazy with the /rw…., freaggin annoying and irritating. Cool and calmness, and definitely focus is the way to go in raids imo.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? I'm a student on Al kouds Hight School, also i'm working in supermarket with my RL brother on monday almost 24/24 dunno exactly, my hobbys are football,handball,basketball and most of time i spend playing a wow. I love instrumental, music as well as heavy/fast ones. From Dream Theatre (love their instrumentals!), Metallica, Machine Head, In Flames, all those “household” names.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS? No.

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"? 5

Last edited by Sweetangel on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Euzobious

Re: Chohandra MM hunter. (DECLINED)

Post  Euzobious on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:31 am

Nice app.
    TU from me.
    Mindless

Post  Mindless on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:06 pm

Sweetangel wrote:

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? Ok seriously not to carry balls here, I think Evil is the most well organized guild, hands down, in  PVE. In raids, on weekends especially, we get to see like 25 people in ICC, unlike any other guilds. Clearly members of Sapped, such as Anubis, Sweshy, Brohoof and others (raided wit hthen a couple of times, in pugs), are all experienced in what to do and expect in a raid. It is clear that the guys here are all experienced, and matured enough to run things, which I really respect.

Very Happy

Neravarine

Post  Neravarine on Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:42 pm

TU
    Brohoof

Post  Brohoof on Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:54 am

It is quite obvious you are copying this from another application from this forum or the other, but it wont pass. DON'T bother leaving comments like "What are you talking about im not copying or w/e". We dont need any more hunters we accepted 3 already. You are 16 years old. And neither of the members you mentioned have been in Sapped i have no idea where you get that, its kind of an insult. You others who are thumbing up please tell me you dont notice how this same color on the application has been running on the forum, it is obvious they are copying it from somewhere get a brain please.
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:54 am

DECLINED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:31 am