Shahabas' guild application. (ACCEPTED)

le NenchYeee

Shahabas' guild application. (ACCEPTED)

Post  le NenchYeee on Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:48 am

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME:

Shahabas.

2. RACE AND CLASS:

Blood elf paladin.

a) MAIN SPEC: PvP http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#ilkRwWuVIZzGT,8NYeO-,12213

b) OFF SPEC: PvE http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?paladin#9SYg7rgDh3TZI,HNbe3-,12213

I currently use PvP spec as my main spec, as I don't have enough gear to play Protection to which I aspire. With working hard, I should be able to to get protection gear fast enough to put myself into a position where I can actually help you out.

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT?

Currently, only Enchanting. It's around 300. Haven't played much on this character, so I didn't work on professions either.

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS:

Assailant, unholy DK.

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU?

I'm nineteen.

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

Priboj, Serbia.

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY?

Same as the Server Time, GMT +1.

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt:
    Yes.
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes.
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes.
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes.
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Depends. If I didn't drink much on Friday (and I usually do), I probably will on Saturday.
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: Yes.

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday:
    Tuesday:
    Wednesday:
    Thursday:
    Friday:
    Saturday:
    Sunday:

Can't answer to this question with being precise, so I'll just answer it here. I play very oftenly lately, as it's summer break and I've got nothing to do. I expect that not to change for quite a while now, as getting a job in Serbia is as hard as it gets.

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW?

Seven years or so.

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT?

Yes.

13. ARE YOU WILLING TO TAKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM:

Yes, I am. Always eager to learn, although I pretty much know it all.

14. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY?

Well, since PvP is very easy on this server, there's no point playing it. Even if it was better, I'd still favourize PvE more 'cause of difficulty to match 25 minds into one, instead of 2-3 that you do in PvP. Teamwork.

15. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH?

Swapper, Ace2, Afflicted, Atlasloot, Auc, BeanCounter, BonusScanner, Cheese, ClassTimer, Collectinator, DBM, Gladius, Enchantrix, Decursive, Grid, QDKP2, Prat, PallyPower, oRA2, MoveAnything, MikScrollingBattleText, Quartz, Recount, SlideBar, Stubby.

16. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU?

I guess so. Everyone who shares experience of playing together with me will sure have few kind words to give. (I hope lol)

17. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA:

Not much experience there. I've done all mount dropping instances, and some interesting dungeons / raids to kill boredom (did them while WotLK was up though).  [RETAIL]

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC:

I've cleared all TBC raiding content. [RETAIL, and old FS]

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK:

Vast experience, one could say.
    Cleared all difficulties of ToC, all difficulties of ICC (except LK 25 HC), all difficulties of Naxxramas, Onyxia's Lair, Vault of Archavon. [M4A]
    Cleared all difficulties of ToC, all difficulties of ICC, all difficulties of Naxxramas, Onyxia's Lair, Vault of Archavon, Ulduar. [RETAIL]

18. TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR PLAY STYLE:

Well, I suppose this question refers to what rotation I use. Can't really answer such question considering I'm a Holy/Protection paladin.

19. NAME OF YOUR PREVIOUS GUILD, AND REASON FOR LEAVING THEM?

If this question is refering to Horde only, I don't think you can actually say I had ANY guild on Horde. I've been in Project Horde and Murders of Hollies, but just to make their chat interesting. Never raided with them. Left after they broke down.

20. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>?

Well, I heard about it from few friends who were trying to convince me to apply, and suppose they managed to do so. Also for raiding. I haven't played since October, and I miss raiding. Your guild is the only one (at the moment) who can provide me exactly that.

21. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU?

Devotion to your guild to the core until the last day. My fingertips in all the help you need that I can give. Leadership, if needed. Very good performances in raiding. A good friend. A party bringer, I can sure make your day interesting, and guild chat.

22. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US?

I can't think of anything more to add besides that I'm Assasin's Creed freak (as you might notice by my Avatar and Signature).
    If there's anything you would want to know, though, ask me. I will answer by editing the application, so check for updates once you ask.

23. DO YOU KNOW WHO BRUCE CAMPBELL IS?

An actor. Acted in Evil Dead, purr purr. :>

24. HOW MUCH IS THE RESULT OF "2+3"?

Thank God you didn't ask harder question than that. I suck at maths. It's 5.

EDIT:
    I must say I'm a bit stunned with this.
    Crix told me I can reply to the topic if I want to answer questions or misunderstandings, and now my reply gets deleted. So I'll edit, I guess. Razz

Both Rudra and Yoshimura appear to have the same problem with me: being an Alliance player.
    You two believe that I won't give my 100% to this guild because I'm mainly an Alliance player. I don't understand how that affects my playing at Horde. I never said I'd stop raiding with your guild once my Alliance guild returns, on the contrary. I'm not a quiter and I already said in my application that I'm always devoted to any guild I am inside, and have always been devoted to my previous guilds, except these on Horde, as I only PvP'd there. I only joined those two guilds 'cause I had friends there and they wanted me there.
    I don't see any point, either, in you (Rudra) asking me "Where was I when there was no Murders of Hollies nor Evil Dead". Simple, I said before that I didn't play Horde much. I think I'd be a burden to any guild if I didn't play it, and it's far better to join you now and play seriously with you.

Hope to have cleared it out, no hard feelings.

Last edited by Anubis on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:34 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New alt character added.)

Sweshy

Re: Shahabas' guild application. (ACCEPTED)

Post  Sweshy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:13 am

Thumbs up. ^^
    Mindless

Post  Mindless on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:27 am

best guy eveh ^^

Thumbs up , good luck
    Crix

Post  Crix on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:05 am

Well, all I can say is this - about damn time...

I've waited so long to find an applicant who thinks the same way I do. Proper punctuation, perfect grammar and answers which actually have some useful content in them. What's more, you are a healer/tank... chances of finding that these days are about as those of finding a Sasquatch in your backyard.

To sum things up, you won me over by using apostrophes.

That is all. Good day.

Last edited by Crix on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Post  Maggnus on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:37 am

So, you are a Allicance player, huh?

If you ask me, you are just one of those alliance scumbags that just want to raid with us while they don't have any friends to play with on alliance, and then leave us.

We are looking for players that will be determined to raid with us, not the ones who just want to be with us because they are bored.

Also, you were in Project Horde and Murders of Hollies. Evil Dead existed way before those two guilds and most of the players that were in that guild were in Evil Dead. Where were you back then when there was only Evil Dead and not those Project Schmucks, and Murders of Holies, you PATHETIC excuse for Horde player?

My answer is:

THUMBS FUCKING DOWN!!!!

Post  le NenchYeee on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:02 am

"This comment has been removed, due to no rights of Non guild members replying."
    Samael

Post  Samael on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:34 am

I must say that You made a decent looking application but I will agree with Rudra on this one and say Hell No !
    So Ur ''buddies'' aren't raiding atm on ally side cuz it's "summertime" and now Ur bored and U decided to come and play on Horde side.
    And now tell me why should we accept and gear U up when the same moment Ur "buddies" on ally side returns U are going to turn ur back on us ...

I don't have any complains on ur application ,but the fact that U sitting on two chairs pisses me off ...

I have one more question , let's imagine that U get accepted , and u raid with us , bla,bla,bla , and now Ur ally side guild starts raiding and raiding time with Us and them overlap.
    With whom would u raid , with Us or with them ?

shahabas's app

Post  gemle on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:32 am

TU gr8 player and hates sappeds xdddddd
    Soulstealer
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Soulstealer on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:34 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:08 am