Evil Dead

Sweshy and Amzy, Priest and Mage (ACCEPTED)

Sweshy

Sweshy and Amzy, Priest and Mage (ACCEPTED)

Post  Sweshy on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:04 pm

1. MAIN CHARACTER NAME: Amzy / Sweshy

2. RACE AND CLASS: Undead Mage / Undead Priest

3. MAIN SPEC: Fire PvE / Holy PvE

OFF SPEC: Frost PvP / Disci PvP

4. WHAT ARE THE PROFFESIONS YOU USE AND WHAT IS THE SKILL LEVEL OF IT? Engi (1) Encha (200) / Alchemy (150) Inscription (200)

5. DO YOU HAVE ANY ALTS? IF YES,TELL US THE NAME AND CLASS: Nop / Nop

6. HOW OLD ARE YOU? 21 / 19

7. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? Serbia

8. WHAT IS THE TIMEZONE IN YOUR COUNTRY? GMT +1

9. ARE YOU ABLE TO PLAY AT THESE HOURS:

Monday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Tuesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: -
    Wednesday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Thursday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: -
    Saturday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +
    Sunday - 19:30 gmt - 00:00 gmt: +

10. HOURS YOU PLAY EACH DAY:
    Monday: 5+
    Tuesday: 4+
    Wednesday: 5+
    Thursday: 5+
    Friday: 4+
    Saturday: 5+
    Sunday: 4+

11. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WoW? 3y / 5y

12. ARE YOU THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE WHO IS PLAYING ON IT? Yes and No / Yes and No

13. DO YOU PREFER PVP OR PVE? AND WHY? PvE, we simply love to work together with big group of people in order to accomplish something. PvP is also fun, but PvE is something where you can truly add to the group, and be part of something bigger.

14. ARE YOU USING ANY ADDONS, AND IF YES WHICH? Grid, Omen, Quartz, Dbm, Sexy Cooldowns, Big Wix, Cheese... And few more.

15. IS THERE ANYONE IN GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? No / No

16. WHAT IS YOUR RAID EXPERIENCE?

RAID EXPERIENCE IN VANILA: We cleaned everything on our server, except old Naxxramas

RAID EXPERIENCE IN TBC: We cleared everything on our server

RAID EXPERIENCE IN WOTLK: We cleared every single instance that was capable on our server (except Lich King 25hc and Halion 25 hc and few bugged Ulduar bosses).

17. WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN <Evil Dead>? With Weshtah and our friends, we wanna find a place for our Horde Characters. We also share love towards horde, and we love this server. We just think you are best choice for us. Nothing more nothing less.

18. WHAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM YOU? Very good healer and even better DPS. As well as good members.

19. IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TELL US? We are also part of group that comes with Wesh and others. And sorry for double application, we hope it is fine. :DD Cyaz
    Brohoof

Re: Sweshy and Amzy, Priest and Mage (ACCEPTED)

Post  Brohoof on Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:55 am

OK lets continue. Dual app ok, it can be read as "one of us was lazy"Very Happy. Anyhow we are looking for people to raid 25 man so your group if joined with us will find their spots easily. I can see for now you all have pvp specs, so we are currently focusing on pvp as pve but if we change a bit and gather good people and start progressing raids i would expect all our players to have 2 pve specs for some time so we can shift roles etc. You wrote a line in text "we are looking for a place for our horde characters" Im hoping if you join and we gear you up you will be active and not think us just as a spot for your characters honestly. Those were my only 2 remarks otherwise good application bit scarce but your group still gets a +. At least one more officer should comment ingame or out and we can make this official, because your grp did more effort than others on server.
    Crix

Post  Crix on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:34 am

Off-topic: I didn't understand what Brohoof tried to say with that "we are focusing on pvp as pve" remark, but here's the deal. We don't like inviting all those fully geared people who are "famous" on this server (horde-wise), because they carry unwanted arrogance and disobedience. We are focusing on training and gearing people of our own, and by doing so giving them a feeling of loyalty.

Application: I liked it, few words, not shy to use BBCode, but had trouble looking at your talents (maybe it was just me).

Anyway, thumbs up from me.

Post  Maggnus on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:56 am

Offtopic: The site works now,so you should be able to see their talents.

As for the application:
    A two in one?Hmm...Why not. Especially since you have put an effort in making such a nice application. Your english is fine,talents should be fine,but i can't judge about that much.Overall, i would like to give you a try.

Admin

Post  Soulstealer on Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:10 am

ACCEPTED

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:33 pm